POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request: interesting UV map needed : Request: interesting UV map needed Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Request: interesting UV map needed
From: Slime
Date: 16 Sep 2002 22:15:41
Message: <3d86904d$1@news.povray.org>
I'm writing a short paper on 3D graphics and would like to put an example of
UV-mapping in it. Does anyone have a simple, yet somewhat interesting model
with a UV-map?

I need it quickly; anything will do, like a poser head or something. I can
do any necessary image manipulation myself. Heck, I can even render it
myself if I'm given the model.

Ideally, I'd like a 600px by 600px (or higher) image of the map itself, and
another image of the map applied to the object. If you provide me with one,
please give credit to the author (even if it's yourself) so that I can say
who created it in my paper.

Thanks for any help.

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]